|Protec OPTIMAX Table Top Film Processor.|
Rugged & Reliable Table-Top Automatic X-Ray Film Processor|
The Standard of Excellence in 90 Second Processing !
The OPTIMAX is the world's premier 90 second automatic x-ray film processor. Designed as a rugged workhorse, the OPTIMAX can handle film volumes from very low to a higher capacity. The proven design of the OPTIMAX is efficient with energy, water & chemical use, saving the OPTIMAX owner money while delivering outstanding quality images.
The OPTIMAX is manufactured by Protec Medical in Germany in compliance with DIN ISO 9001:2000, IEC, TUV, CE, CSA, and UL quality standards. The OPTIMAX sets the standard of excellence for 90 second automatic x-ray film processors.
Features & Benefits:
1 year parts warranty. • Meets ISO, IEC, CE, TUV, CSA & UL quality standards. Flame retardant material used for housing. Made in Germany by Protec GmbH.
• Comes complete and ready with all components for tabletop processing
• Levelling legs for uneven surfaces
• Spare parts kit
• 6.6 gallon (25 liter) replenishment tanks with filtering replenishment straws
• Floating lid for developer tank
• Water supply hose
• Tubing and hardware
• Installation, Operating and Parts Manual
220-240VAC/50-60Hz version standard - Price includes 120 volt converter transformer.
• Film Size: 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) min. to 14” (43 cm) X any length max. Will accept roll film.
• Processing Time: 90 seconds (factory set), leading edge to leading edge.
• Developer Temp: 82-99 oF (28-37oC), adjustable.
• Replenishment: Rates adjustable either 450 ml per 10 sq. ft. (ml/m2) or 600 ml per 10 sq. ft. (ml/m2). Manual pumping selection allows for automatic fill of the internal chemical tanks.
• Net Weight (Empty/Filled): 77/110 lbs (35/50 kg)
• Tank Capacity: 1.3 gallons (5.0 liters) in each section: developer, fixer, water.
• Film Drying: Warm circulated air, factory set to 149oF (65oC).
• Chemical Storage: 6.6 gallon (25 L) tanks
• Film & Chemistry: Use standard medical X-Ray film and chemistry formulated for automatic medical X-Ray film processors.