|Ultra Pro™ Ultrasound Table.|
ACCOMMODATES BARIATRIC PATIENTS|
The Ultra Pro Ultrasound Table is a dedicated table for all general ultrasound procedures including OB/GYN. Choose from an assortment of table options to customize the table to suit your department needs, the table is ergonomically designed to suit both patient and sonographer. The table is so accommodating, it reduces the total amount of time required to achieve a quality image.
There are no barriers between sonographer and patient, allowing correct scanning posture to prevent musculoskeletal injury. The open frame design allows sonographers to get closer to the patient, especially useful for carotid imaging or long leg arterial scanning. The motorized Fowler back is infinitely adjustable up to 80° via hand or optional foot controller. The leg section drops down to 40° for patients with circulatory issues and 80° for stirrup access. Five-inch locking swivel casters and a central locking system, accessible from either side of the table, secure table position.
| - Aorta|
- DVT/Lower Extremity Venous*
- Venous Reflux*
- Upper Extremity Venous
- Renal Transplant
- Lower Extremity Arterial
- Upper Extremity Arterial**
- Renal Artery
- Abdominal Doppler
- Transesophogeal Echo
All motorized tables are ETL product listed to the UL 60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standard.
*Requires optional foot support
**Requires optional vascular arm board
|Drop-Down Leg Section: 12.6" l (32 cm)|
Height Adjustable: 23" to 39" (58.4 to 99 cm)
Tabletop: Three primary sections: torso section features sonographer and patient cutouts with Fowler back positioning; center section remains fixed and leg section drops down to 40° and 80° for stirrup access
- Cardiac Scanning Cutout: with pivoting cushion that doubles as an armrestMattress: Torso section 2" (5 cm) thick, center and leg sections 3" (8 cm) thick; foam rubber pad covered with durable Naugahyde™
- Adjustable Sonographer Cutout: drops down or folds up for maximum access to the patient
Upholstery Color: Graphite
- Height Adjustable: 23" to 39" (58.4 to 99 cm)Controls:
- Trendelenburg: 0° to ±15°
- Fowler Back: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
- Hand Control: Activates height, Trendelenburg motions, Fowler back and auto level motionsWheels: 5" (12.7 cm) Individual locking swivel casters; central floor locking system
- Foot Control: Activates height, Trendelenburg motions and Fowler back
Patient Restraints: One body strap
Finish: Powder coat
Shipping Weight: 405 lb (183.7 kg)
Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
Weight: 350 lb (159 kg)
Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
Warranty: Two years
Certifications: ETL and cETL Listed to UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 and EN 60601-1 standards.